Welcome to C – CARE, LLC
– a premium custom development and contract manufacturer of hair color, haircare, skincare, OTC and personal care products.
Our commitment to continuously invest in our people, technology and environment has made us a preferred manufacturer of hair color and cosmetics to a large number of prestige Fortune 500 companies that place their brands into our care.
Our vision is to become a major US and global center of development, engineering and manufacturing of all things beauty, establishing our prominence with manufacturing as our core business and hair color as our signature category.
As a part of a large multinational enterprise we have access to a wide range of different services and products to help promote your business globally and make us your valuable and resourceful partner throughout the product cycle.
With the ideal location in the mid-Atlantic coast of the US, we are in close proximity of 3 (three) international airports, a seaport, a railway network and major US highways, all of which are very advantageous for your business.
We look forward to taking care of your brand!
Overview of Services
- In-house R & D Lab
- Quality Control & Micro Testing Lab
- Manufacturing Plant: Filling, Compounding, Bulk and Ingredient Storage
- Customer Service
- Warehouse & Logistics
- Event Venue – rentable office space, hair salon & auditorium
Certificates and Awards
C-CARE is fully cGMP and FDA Registered Site. We are also one of the few contract manufacturers which is certified to produce organic products under the USDA’s National Organic Program.
C-CARE is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our employees, neighbors and local community, protecting the environment and conserving our natural resources.
We understand, fully embrace and support the values of our customers in reducing the carbon footprint and the environmental impact of your products.
In recent years our efforts to produce the highest quality product with least impact on nature have been recognized by the authorities and industry alike through the awards and certificates:
- In 2015 we invested over USD 1.8 in our Green Initiative, earning a membership with the Maryland’s State Green Registry and becoming its State Champion as we were able to reduce our energy consumption by 25 %.
- We have reached one of the highest levels of certifications by Cradle to Cradle Products Institution.